[7.2] GBA games very slow - audio related (Pi Zero & GPi Case)
I am running Recalbox on a GPi case (with a Pi zero) and with 7.1 all GBA games were working fine and running well, using gpsp emulator
I've upgraded to Recalbox 7.2 and now GBA games run very badly, I've tried a lot of things and nothing seems to improve the situation.
- This happens with BOTH gpsp & lr-mgba emulators
- The problem goes away when audio is disabled
- The game will start off fine but quickly degrade after a few seconds
- The audio becomes VERY choppy and the game slows to a crawl and is unplayable.
- This has happened with about 20 different games I've tested, 'Zelda: A Link To The Past' is particularly noticeable especially the title screen.
- Also tried a fresh install of 7.2 on a new SD card, and get exactly the same issue