Milestone expired on Nov 14, 2016
Items included in the 3.1.0 version of Flake8
Unstarted Issues (open and unassigned)
Ongoing Issues (open and assigned)
Completed Issues (closed)
- Tokenizer Error: flake8 returns with code 0, which denotes success
- 3.0.x: FileProcessor's tokens are always empty
- Document how to configure hooks
- flake8 tool failure does not exit with non-zero exit code
- -qq appears broken with --show-source in 3.0.4
- AttributeError: 'FlakesChecker' object has no attribute 'JOINEDSTR'
- Specifying a non-keyword arg after a keyword arg crashes flake8 3.0.4.
- E999 reports invalid column
- Calling out another project as a bad example?
- Flake8 requires pyflakes<1.3.0 for no obvious reason
- Git hook runs on omitted files
- TypeError: unsupported operand type(s) for +: 'NoneType' and 'int'
- When using git.hook tox.ini in working directory of git is only used if it was added to git index
- Add a `--bug-report` flag so that we get consistent debugging information