Funder Mandates on Open Access -- what actions do we need from funders?
Discussion thread, all comments welcome!
Previous sources to fuel productive discussion (more to be added, please help!)
- Implementing a policy from Good practices for university open-access policies, by Harvard Open Access Project (HOAP) led by @peter.suber, see also on twitter: https://twitter.com/petersuber/status/1065623806310535169
- Funder Mandates: Are Scientists Like Junkies? by @brembs
- Funders have all the power in OA negotiations. So why aren’t they using it? by @MikeTaylor
- Open Access at the University of Liège
- The OA Interviews: Bernard Rentier, Rector of the University of Liège, interview with @BernardRentier by Richard Poynder, see also on twitter: https://twitter.com/brembs/status/1065598334587584512