HashiCorp Vault Implementation
- Option to configure a connection to Vault as a user (Read, Write, Update)
- A new "secret type" e.g. "HashiCorp Vault Entry"
- An option to "import" a specific secret from Vault as "HashiCorp Vault Entry".
- Psono server never stores the value
- When the secret is created the Psono server gets the "encryption key" to fake encrypted data later and the key for the entry in hashi vault
- When a user accesses an "HashiCorp Vault Entry", the server will look it up in Vault, encrypt it with the "encryption key" and return it to the user
- The user has no possibility to change the "key" of the Vault secret in order to prevent rogue access
- The "imported" secret in general can be shared like any other Psono secret