Created by: tristan-k
Patches for Google Chromium to remove integration with Google services and add additional features
- Remove additional detection of Google hosts
- Disabled searching in Omnibox
- Disabled automatic formatting of URL in Omnibox
- Added menu item under "More tools" to clear the HTTP authentication cache on-demand
- Disabled persistent per-site settings in Preferences file
- Make all popups go to tabs
- Replaced many domains in the source code with non-existant alternatives (see
- Stripped binaries from the source code (see
- Debian build scripts
- (Debian build scripts change) Move the chrome-sandbox into a separate package
- (Iridium Browser feature change) Prevent URLs with the
trk:scheme from connecting to the Internet
- (Iridium and Inox feature change) Prevent pinging of IPv6 address when detecting the availability of IPv6
All features come in the form of patches. Patches are stored in the
patches directory, with the exception of platform-specific patches (which are in the
The latest set of patches are available on the tags page. See the Building section below for information on using these patches.
Here's an overview of the files in the
- This directory contains new patches for ungoogled-chromium. They implement the features described above.
- This directory contains patches derived from Iridium Browser.
- Patches are from the
patchviewbranch of its Git repository. Web view of the patchview branch
- This directory contains patches from Debian's Chromium.
- These patches are not Debian-specific. For those, see the
- Determines which patches are used and what order they should be applied
Builds with these patches are available on the releases page.