This list will eventually be an interrupt table, but for the time being, its just gonna be a list of the features.
Here is a short list of current features:
getchar - INPUT: Nothing. OUTPUT: Character in AL.
- Gets one character from stdin (no it doesn't have to be a keyboard!) and stores it in al for you.
gets - INPUT: Byte Array in SI. OUTPUT: Null Ended String in SI.
- Gets a null ended string from stdin, you point it an array in si, it returns a string in it, perfect for use with print_string.
waitkey - INPUT: Nothing. OUTPUT: Nothing.
- Waits for a keypress, then returns to program, doesn't return anything.
print_string - INPUT: Null Ended String in SI. OUTPUT: Nothing.
- Prints a string pointed to by si, stops at null ending, NOT newline.
Some Upcoming functions to expect soon:
- More printing stuff, like printing numbers.
- Basic String Functions.
- Blind input for passwords and stuff.