Replace Device Wishlist wiki page with organization repository
As you know, there is a page on wiki where people may list devices they want to be ported. The idea behind it is good, but in fact the page itself is almost useless for following reasons:
- no way to notify user about the status of requested port;
- most of the entries are "outdated" (meaning there is most likely zero interest from requesters by now).
I suggest to create a new repository in organization and use its issue tracker to receive requests.
- discussion for each device;
- standardized requests with templates;
- possible interaction with requester (notifying, receiving feedback);
- may use flairs to mark the state of device;
- ability to close requests with pmaports commit/MR messages;
- ability to auto-close issues based on time of requester's inactivity.
- may require more maintenance;
- requires gitlab/github/google account to login.