Tracking issue of temp/ packages
We should really try to decrease the number of packages we have in temp/, so I've looked at them and why we have them.
Out of the 13 packages we have there, I know of only 2 packages that have an open pull request to the Alpine aports.
- dhcpcd: disable IFA_F_NOPREFIXROUTE (for old kernels)
- gpgme: build qgpgme
- jemalloc: was dropped in Alpine, we build temp/qemu against it
- libdrm: newer version (etnaviv and tegra)
- libical: build fix (https://github.com/alpinelinux/aports/pull/6986)
- lttng-tools: newer version (https://github.com/alpinelinux/aports/pull/5319 / https://patchwork.alpinelinux.org/patch/4693/)
- mesa: newer version
- mesa-purism-gc7000: device-specific package
- qemu: build against jemalloc - work around a deadlock while compiling mesa
- qt5-qtbase: Use OpenGL ES2
- qt5-qtdeclarative: Compile for armv7 - see #75
- u-boot: build for pine64
weston: ABGR patch (https://github.com/alpinelinux/aports/pull/7079)