Power settings are not persistent
Describe your issue
What's the expected behaviour?
- Power settings, whether WIFI / BT / mobile broadband, are persistent across reboots.
- These settings are as they were after turning airplane mode on and off.
What's the current behaviour?
- After a reboot BT is always enabled, even if it was disabled before.
- After turning airplane mode on and off again all three settings are enabled.
How to reproduce your issue?
- Disable all three in power settings, reboot, check power settings -> BT is enabled.
- Turn any of them off. Enable airplane mode, disable airplane mode -> all three are enabled.
What device are you using?
PinePhone PMOS Edition Convergence Package sku: pphone-pm2
On what postmarketOS version did you encounter the issue?
On what environment did you encounter the issue?
- Plasma Mobile
- No environment
- KDE Plasma
How did you get postmarketOS image?
- from https://images.postmarketos.org
- I built it using pmbootstrap
- It was preinstalled on my device
What's the build date of the image? (in dd-mm-yyyy format)
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS and have admin enable hashed storage. More information