Pull char/misc driver updates from Greg KH:
"Here is the big char/misc driver update for 4.14-rc1.
Lots of different stuff in here, it's been an active development cycle
for some reason. Highlights are:
- updated binder driver, this brings binder up to date with what
shipped in the Android O release, plus some more changes that
happened since then that are in the Android development trees.
- coresight updates and fixes
- mux driver file renames to be a bit "nicer"
- intel_th driver updates
- normal set of hyper-v updates and changes
- small fpga subsystem and driver updates
- lots of const code changes all over the driver trees
- extcon driver updates
- fmc driver subsystem upadates
- w1 subsystem minor reworks and new features and drivers added
- spmi driver updates
Plus a smattering of other minor driver updates and fixes.
All of these have been in linux-next with no reported issues for a
* tag 'char-misc-4.14-rc1' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/gregkh/char-misc: (244 commits)
ANDROID: binder: don't queue async transactions to thread.
ANDROID: binder: don't enqueue death notifications to thread todo.
ANDROID: binder: Don't BUG_ON(!spin_is_locked()).
ANDROID: binder: Add BINDER_GET_NODE_DEBUG_INFO ioctl
ANDROID: binder: push new transactions to waiting threads.
ANDROID: binder: remove proc waitqueue
android: binder: Add page usage in binder stats
android: binder: fixup crash introduced by moving buffer hdr
drivers: w1: add hwmon temp support for w1_therm
drivers: w1: refactor w1_slave_show to make the temp reading functionality separate
drivers: w1: add hwmon support structures
eeprom: idt_89hpesx: Support both ACPI and OF probing
mcb: Fix an error handling path in 'chameleon_parse_cells()'
MCB: add support for SC31 to mcb-lpc
mux: make device_type const
char: virtio: constify attribute_group structures.
Documentation/ABI: document the nvmem sysfs files
lkdtm: fix spelling mistake: "incremeted" -> "incremented"
perf: cs-etm: Fix ETMv4 CONFIGR entry in perf.data file
nvmem: include linux/err.h from header