Concatenated attribute w/ simple select brackets output
With a concatenated attribute, when a simple select (and presumably multi-select) is one of the attributes to concatenate, the result brackets the output.
Steps to reproduce
- goto test
- Create new Concatenated Attribute
- Add attribute 1: MD_HUB_COUNTRYISOCODE
- Add write seperator:
- Add attribute 2: MD_HUB_BUCKETID
- Save attribute
- Add attribute to Family: MD_SUPPLIERS
- Goto products->search for R_734, open
What is the current bug behavior?
What is the expected correct behavior?
Output should be:
Relevant logs and/or screenshots
(Paste any relevant logs - please use code blocks (```) to format console output, logs, and code as it's very hard to read otherwise.)
(If you can, link to the line of code that might be responsible for the problem)