Fuzzy dupe score on product / model
As a catalog manager I want to be able to configure a dupe score on products / models (with an family/category?) using a combination of one or more fields so that every Product / Model receives a score of it likely being a duplicate.
(Insert links to any relevant documents)
(Describe additional criteria that must be met for the User Story to be complete)
- Whenever the user clicks cancel or tries to go forward or back in the browser they should be asked to confirm before they lose changes.
- If the user clicks Save any input should be validated so they can't make a mistake
Definition of Ready
- User Story can be broken down no further
- Acceptance Criteria and Story Points are agreed upon by development team and PO
Definition of Done
- If required, UI Mockups are created and reviewed
- Code is written with automated unit tests, reviewed, merged to master branch, all tests pass
- All UI texts are multilingual
- Manual tests in test environment are successfully performed
- Test Plan is updated
- Documentation is updated