An error occurs during saving changes when a user doesn't have the "View Product Draft list" permission
When a user doesn't have access to the draft list view, an error appears when he/she clicks the Save after editing the product/product model.
Steps to reproduce
- Go to https://showcase.pcmt.villagereach.org/
- Login as admin/Admin123
- Go to System > Roles > Administrator and open the Permissions tab.
- Unselect the View Product Draft list permission and save the changes.
- Go to Products list and open any product or product model.
- Click the Edit as a draft button.
What is the current bug behavior?
- An error occurs.
What is the expected correct behavior?
- It should be possible to edit a product.