No error message while creating a rule
While checking the rule creation option, I noticed that when the user loses the permissions, but starts creating the rule, there is no message that he/she has no permissions.
Steps to reproduce
- Go to https://test.pcmt.villagereach.org/
- Login as admin/Admin123
- Open two separate tabs.
- On the first tab go to System > Rules.
- On the second tab go to System > Roles and for Administrator uncheck the "Create rules" permission and save the changes.
- Go to the first tab and click the "Create rule" button.
- Click the "Save" button on the create rules page.
What is the current bug behavior?
- The user doesn't receive a message about the lack of permissions.
- An error is only visible in the console.
What is the expected correct behavior?
- One should receive a message that cannot perform this action.