Ability to add definitions to Attributes
(A user story should do one thing for the user)
As a CATALOG MANAGER, I want to be able to add definitions to the attributes that would include hyperlinks so that I and other users can see the appropriate context for a given attribute and know where to go to get more information (aka, an ISO or GS1 website).
(Insert links to any relevant documents)
(Describe additional criteria that must be met for the User Story to be complete)
- Whenever the user clicks cancel or tries to go forward or back in the browser they should be asked to confirm before they lose changes.
- If the user clicks Save any input should be validated so they can't make a mistake
Definition of Done
- User Story can be broken down no further
- Acceptance Criteria and Story Points are agreed upon by development team and PO
- API Design is created and reviewed
- UI Mockups are created and reviewed
- Code is written, automated tests are added, reviewed, all tests pass
- Test Plan is updated
- Documentation is updated