Removed user can still perform actions in another tab
While checking #495 , I noticed that after removing a user he/she can still perform actions if he/she was logged in to another tab.
Steps to reproduce
- Go to https://showcase.pcmt.villagereach.org/
- Login as admin/Admin123
- Create a new user and log in as this user.
- Open a second tab and log in as admin.
- Go to Settings> Users and remove the new user.
- Return to the first tab and as a new user make changes on the product and save these changes.
What is the current bug behavior?
- All actions are possible to perform as a user who has been deleted as long as he does not log out.
What is the expected correct behavior?
- After the first action, a message should appear that the user has been removed and no changes can be made.