TYPE SPECIFIC PARAMETERS field is editable even though the parameter cannot be changed
While verifying #495 , I noticed that the TYPE SPECIFIC PARAMETERS field could be edited even though one can't change its value.
Steps to reproduce
- Go to https://showcase.pcmt.villagereach.org/
- Login as admin/Admin123
- Go to Attributes and create a attribute for Reference Data Simple Select option.
- Open the newly-created attribute and change the TYPE SPECIFIC PARAMETERS.
- Click the Save button.
What is the current bug behavior?
- An error appears that this parameter cannot be changed.
What is the expected correct behavior?
- This field should be unedited.