Changing the checkbox behavior in the "Permissions" tab for the Category
This task concerns the "Apply this set of permissions to all children categories" checkbox, which can be found in the Permissions tab in the Categories.
It is currently not selected by default after switching to this tab.
It should be determined whether we want this checkbox to be marked by default and how its behavior should be changed.
Definition of Ready
- User Story can be broken down no further
- Acceptance Criteria and Story Points are agreed upon by development team and PO
Definition of Done
- If required, UI Mockups are created and reviewed
- Code is written with automated unit tests, reviewed, merged to master branch, all tests pass
- All UI texts are multilingual
- Manual tests in test environment are successfully performed
- Test Plan is updated
- Documentation is updated