It's possible to use a bulk approve option when a new drafts have the same UNIQUE ID
While checking the options for creating drafts I noticed that after creating several drafts of a new product with the same ID I can do Bulk Approve and the first draft will be approved. Information is also displayed that one cannot approve the others because a product with the ID already exists.
Steps to reproduce
- Go to https://test.pcmt.villagereach.org/
- Login as admin/Admin123
- Go to Product > Create > Product or Product model.
- Create at least two drafts with the same ID.
- On the draft list, select all and click bulk approve option.
What is the current bug behavior?
- The first draft is approved and a warning appears to the others that a product with this ID already exists.
What is the expected correct behavior?
- Adding validation when creating a draft for a new product, so that the user cannot create a draft with UNIQUE ID of already existing draft.