Simplify Product Draft Approve/Reject and Edit Permissions
WIP: Want to clarify that changes to permissions, especially the "Edit Product Draft" permission, will work given the UX flow
As a System Administrator, I want to only grant Product Draft "approve/reject" permission, so that I don't need to individually select "approve", "reject" or "edit" product drafts.
- Product Draft Permissions should have one option, "Approve or Reject Product Draft"
Product Draft Permission
Edit Product Draftshould be removed. The internal check should be the same as found in
Products:Create a Productand
Products:Edit Attributes of a Product.
Definition of Done
- User Story can be broken down no further
- Acceptance Criteria and Story Points are agreed upon by development team and PO
- API Design is created and reviewed
- UI Mockups are created and reviewed
- Code is written, automated tests are added, reviewed, all tests pass
- Test Plan is updated
- Documentation is updated