Export the purchased product list(s) in the E2OPEN import format
STATUS: Determining best approach to reduce mapping upkeep.
This will be the purchasedItems list from #66 (comment 246894935)
We need a way to map / assoc trade items with a given supplier. Currently this is done with an extensive google sheet, however we'd like to reduce the burden of upkeep on this sheet. One avenue is looking at using categories, what else could we do?
(A user story should do one thing for the user)
As a persona, I want to some goal so that I may some reason.
(Insert links to any relevant documents)
(Describe additional criteria that must be met for the User Story to be complete)
- Whenever the user clicks cancel or tries to go forward or back in the browser they should be asked to confirm before they lose changes.
- If the user clicks Save any input should be validated so they can't make a mistake
Definition of Done
- User Story can be broken down no further
- Acceptance Criteria and Story Points are agreed upon by development team and PO
- API Design is created and reviewed
- UI Mockups are created and reviewed
- Code is written, automated tests are added, reviewed, all tests pass
- Test Plan is updated
- Documentation is updated