Display draft product info on entering the product view
As a Product (Attribute) Manager when I navigate to a Product which has a Draft, I want to display the Draft Product by default and provide a visual indicator that I'm seeing a Draft of the Product so that I know that the product definition I'm seeing is still in a draft state and that I may want to look at the History page to see which previous versions exist.
(Describe additional criteria that must be met for the User Story to be complete)
- Whenever the user clicks cancel or tries to go forward or back in the browser they should be asked to confirm before they lose changes.
- If the user clicks Save any input should be validated so they can't make a mistake
Definition of Done
- User Story can be broken down no further
- Acceptance Criteria and Story Points are agreed upon by development team and PO
- API Design is created and reviewed
- UI Mockups are created and reviewed
- Code is written, automated tests are added, reviewed, all tests pass
- Test Plan is updated
- Documentation is updated