2 factor auth
To sign in a user might need to:
- Confirm with code like Google Authenticator
- Confirm each new device with email code.
- Add logic
- Create design
- Implement design
- Two-factor authentication code
- Verification Code
- You have 2 factor authentication enabled on this app
- You have opted to make your account extra secure. You'll need the six-digit code from you authenticator app to continue. You can also use your backup code.
- Enter the 6 digit code from your authenticator app.
- Your account has been configured to use two-factor authentication. Type your 6-digit code below to verify this action.
- Two-step verification is an enhanced security measure. Once enabled, you'll be required to give two types of identification when you log into Passit. Google Authenticator and SMS are supported.
- Don't Ask me again on this computer
- Skip this for two weeks
- Remember for 30 days