When a person tries to create an account, we should give the possibility to import their account from Mediawiki.
This way we don't have to import the whole users base. Only those who ask for it will be imported.
A dedicated DBIx::Class ResultSet that goes into Postgres should be set.
The user workflow in case of connexion should be:
- ok you wanna connect because you want to create an event: do you have an account on the old Wiki?
- if yes enter the pseudo or email
- an email with a validation link is sent
- the link takes to a form with predefined details that the user can edit if they want
- they have to set a new password
Maybe when this process is done, the user should marked as imported in Mediawiki base.