tabOTTR, improve testing
Here are some notes make for improving tabOTTR. These should be check against existing issues (check for issues marked with module:tabOTTR) and should be made into individual issues.
- Improve error reporting, try to identify sheet, instruction, row, ... Do we need to wrap Result in tabOTTR constructs?
- pre-parse tables into instructions. then parse instructions inot more specificic ones, checkin for tabOTTR correctness. Giving errors: "incorrect tabOTTR instruction".
- move prefix checks to core? Prefix instruction: first parse rows to a map, checking for conflicts, then create a prefix map of it. Then give the prefix map to core for checks. Implement checks when merging prefix maps.
- Use triple template for simplicity?
- Verify that all types of value parsing is covered by atomic tests --- rename this to a more appropriate name
- Check that template iri is an iri
- Indicies should be form a consecutive list of integers starting from 1 -- or be 0 or blank (need to update the spec on this point)
- Check that types are correct, identify using index, or better, column.