Hello from the Raspberry Shake Team!
Here you will find press content and high resolution photos that will help you create amazing articles about Raspberry Shake.
Feel free to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or Skype us at osopsk for more details or to schedule an interview.
Scroll down for content.
There is a new Internet Of Things citizen scientist earthquake monitoring network popping up across the globe! You can watch the new network come alive here: http://raspberryshake.net/stationview/. Over 750 Raspberry Shake personal seismographs have been built and shipped to tech geeks, hobbyists, school teachers, seismologists and geophysical institutes all over the world.
This has grown out of a crowdfunding campaign launched on Kickstarter in late 2016 that funded the development of the first personal seismograph called "Raspberry Shake": https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/angelrodriguez/raspberry-shake-your-personal-seismograph
For more details see here: http://raspberryshake.org/
- High-resolution photos
- High-resolution Instagram photos
- Promotional images
- Kickstarter backer photos
- Misc Pictures
Get your Raspberry Shake up and running:
- Quick Start Guide (including youTube videos)
- Complete User Manual
- Technical Specifications
- Google Group Technical Support Forum
- Do It Yourself page (DIY)
- Watch the citizen scientist network come alive at StationView
- EQView- earthquakes detected by the Raspberry Shake network