Super Novice Stat Bonus clarification
I would like clarification on what will or will not remove the +10 no death bonus for super novices. Talking to people in game has led to a lot of contradictory answers.
- Will a death in woe remove the bonus?
- Will a death in pvp remove the bonus?
- Will a death in a dual remove the bonus?
- Will dying to the town wild rose or any other monster in a town remove the bonus?
- Will dying in a guild dungeon remove the bonus?
These answers could then be added to the Super Novice oro wiki page under the "really super" section so that everybody has public access to the information
I have talked to different people, and even those with a super novice are giving contradictory answers as to what is and is not safe. If I don't know, and they don't know, then I thought it's worth asking. Nobody who gets their novice to 99 without dying wants to lose the bonus do to misunderstanding the rules.
Knowing these answers will allow people to have more fun with their characters.