Add Filter to oRO Launcher Character List
Many players are at a point where they have 20+ characters, and the oRO Launcher requires a lot of scrolling just to find the character you want to log in. A QOL improvement in launching clients would be to support a 'character quick search' textbox, so that we can find & launch clients for our characters quickly.
Example suggestion (with screenshot):
- Add a 'Character Quick Search' Textbox on the oRO Launcher
- The textbox text filters out the list of characters, based on the entered text
- The user can press 'Enter' to launch the client that's on the top of the list
e.g. Based on my screenshot, if I typed 'VENDAGON' and pressed Enter, my Merchant client would launch.
- Quality of life improvement for launching clients for those who have many characters.
- Maybe a quick DB search to validate just how many people with 20+ chars this would benefit?
- Current behaviour lets you click on the list and type a few characters (the IGN prefix) and you can press enter to launch the client
- When the oRO Launcher Launches, a good alternative would be to have the Character list in focus by default, so that you can type a prefix as soon as the user logs in oRO Launcher
- Launch the oRO Launcher
- Press Enter to log in
- Begin typing prefix <-- this doesn't work because the Character list is not in focus by default
- Press Enter