- Create the form in Qt4 Designer
- Make sure that your root widget has a layout.
- Only change properties which differ from the default.
- Save the form as a .ui - this goes in a resources folder
- Generate a .py file using the following command and copy the generated file into the relevant forms folder e.g. song forms go in openlp/plugins/songs/forms/.
user@linux:~$ pyuic4 x.ui > x.py
Icons are normally from the QtAwesome with some added icons generated by our selves. More details on icons can be found here: Icon Development