Stability Testing of Computationally Intensive ML Models on NuNet
- Requested by @pgwadapool
- Explained and identified by @avimanyu786
- To update test results via documentation at NuNet Infra Device Onboarding
- Run 6 hours of stability testing by using computationally intensive data models for ML.
- Create some purposefully erratic ML workflows for testing stability
- Keep an eye for connectivity issues
- Add test results and system requirements in docs mentioning a minimum internet speed of 10 mbps
We need to ensure both system and network stability to enforce reliability to run real-world ML models that demand lengthy execution times.
Work Breakdown Structure (WBS)
|Task||Description||Duration||Status||Start Date||End Date||Comment|
|A||Run an ML model based on epochs that demand an execution time of around 6 hours||1 Week||In Progress||Aug 5 2022||Status Notes mentioned at #113 (comment 1052453786)|