PLEASE DO NOT ASK FOR HELP WITH THIS ISSUE OR REPORT IT ON GITLAB. THERE IS NOTHING WE CAN DO ABOUT IT!
Generation may fail with the error "Captcha solved incorrectly!". There is nothing we can do about this on our end.
- This issue occurs every time Google/reCAPTCHA does not trust that you are a legitimate user. There is nothing we can do about this. Signing in to a Google account may increase your trustworthiness.
- Your IP/Subnet is blacklisted. If you have a VPN enabled or use proxies, disable them. Sometimes legitimate residential IP addresses are also blacklisted. There is nothing we can do about this.
- The mass generator has been re-enabled since 2020-09-17.
- You will most likely not be able to generate accounts at all, since Google does not trust 2captcha or other captcha solving services.
- Low quality proxies will also trigger this error.