How to use SubIDs
THIS DOES NOT WORK ON PAID GAMES. THIS ACCOUNT GENERATOR DOES NOT CREATE ACCOUNTS WITH PAID GAMES. SEE FAQ
A package is a collection of one or more applications and depots that can be sold via Steam or can be granted to users based on the activation of a Steam key.This can be thought of as an SKU or a license.
After a user purchases or activates a package, the contents of that package dictate which applications or depot contents the user has permission to download and launch.
Step by Step
Numbered images are listed below
- Open this SteamDB page
- Select any game you want
- On the left sidebar, select "Packages"
- Look for "Free on Demand" in the "Billing Type" column
- Copy the number from the "SubID" column of the respective row
- Paste the copied number into the SubIDs field in the account generator preferences (CS:GOs
303386should be pre-filled)
- "Detected x/5 apps" should update. This is not an indication of a valid ID.
- Save your settings, hit Generate and complete the Captcha
- Log into the generated account and check your games
Numbers correspond to above numbered guide