This domain is used for 'Tracking' your private life and HAVE to be blocked as..
instant.page CNAME . ; Tracking *.instant.page CNAME . ; Tracking
Relevant logs and/or screenshots
a very minor privacy violation
This is a violation non the less, and therefor submitted to our list.
The next thought's on this is the potential abusive usage of this scripts to track a users browsing habits and mouse/thumb usage to generate a personally identifying profile. As this can be obtained by cyber criminals like Cloudflare, Twitter, Amazon and Facebook.
This script is written with the best intention, no doubt, but it comes with a lot of risk of abuse.
Then there is the next thought on why to block this. If you have on a metered or poor low to non internet connection, having it overburden by useless traffic, by fetching / loading sub-pages, which you don't click on, is stupid by design. To avoid this, you'll need to do user tracking to enable/disabled this script based on a users location by IP and/or device.
- Have you followed the guidelines in our Contributing document?
- Have you checked to ensure there aren't other open Merge Requests (MR) or Issues for the same update/change?
- Added ScreenDump for prove of False Positive
- Have you added an explanation of what your submission do and why you'd like us to include them??
- Checked the internet for verification?
- Have you successfully ran tests with your changes locally?
- RPZ Server (Team members)
- Added to Source file