This domain is used for 'Tracking' your private life and HAVE to be blocked as..
pingdom.com CNAME . ; Tracking *.pingdom.com CNAME . ; Tracking
Relevant logs and/or screenshots
Pingdom has servers located in several countries used to measure the latency of the websites it monitors. It can report whether a website is down due to network splits or failure in DNS servers. Pingdom functions by regularly pinging websites to check whether the site is accessible to users. The software will continuously ping the website at higher rates until it determines that it is again operational. Pingdom also generates a report detailing how long the site was down. The user receives an email notifying them of any downtime as soon as it occurs and again when it ends. The monitoring tool can also determine how long it takes a website to load fully, how many files it constitutes, and the number of scripts and images required to load.
Pingdom publishes reports on global Internet use and country-specific data on visitors to popular websites like Facebook. The report also includes data on the location of the hosts for many of the most visited websites in the world as determined by Alexa Internet. In 2012, Pingdom was able to determine that about 43.1% of the top 1 million websites were hosted in the United States, compared to the 31.3% hosted in all of Europe. The company also publishes Royal Pingdom, a blog on a variety of Internet-related topics. Royal Pingdom is frequently cited in academic publications and by media organizations as a source of statistics on a variety of websites.
Democratic societies do not use surveillance against innocent peoples.
- Have you followed the guidelines in our Contributing document?
- Have you checked to ensure there aren't other open Merge Requests (MR) or Issues for the same update/change?
- Added ScreenDump for prove of False Positive
- Have you added an explanation of what your submission do and why you'd like us to include them??
- Checked the internet for verification?
- Have you successfully ran tests with your changes locally?
- RPZ Server (Team members)
- Added to Source file