This is the place to share your experiences with mutt about the first steps and/or about some very hard lessons for specific uses, rather than the functionally complete overview of MuttGuide.
You decide, just keep updating.(Eventually the knowledge will be digested into the MuttGuide as resources become available.)
- UseCases/MultiAccounts: How to set up mutt to automatically select the correct account when replying to messages.
- UseCases/SearchingMail: Using mail indexers to search mail from within mutt.
- UseCases/Gmail: accessing your GMail account via IMAP.
- UseCases/UsingTmuxOrScreen: composing messages in detachable tmux or screen sessions.
- http://mutt.blackfish.org.uk/ -- My first mutt, quick beginners guide for anybody adopting the mutt mailer
- http://www.melonfire.com/community/columns/trog/article.php?id=98 -- A Man And His Mutt - A tutorial on installing, configuring and using Mutt.
- http://www.ucolick.org/~lharden/learnmutt.html -- A simple & quick one
- http://ataualpa.altervista.org/muttnirvana/ -- "Il Nirvana con Mutt": a complete guide in italian, structured by actions for easier learning, a lot of examples
- http://codesorcery.net/old/mutt/mutt-gnupg-howto -- Justin R. Miller, using Mutt with GPG
- http://koweycode.blogspot.com/2006/10/getting-things-done-with-mutt.html -- Getting Things Done with mutt -- tips and ideas (mostly ideas) for using mutt with GTD
- http://www.calmar.ws/mutt/ some first steps to think about.