Commenting / highlighting tweaks
- Colour the annotation related icons with the same grey as the rest.
- Separate the Cancel / Save buttons horizontally by the standard amount.
- Comment action should be repeated in the Insert menu so you can learn a keyboard shortcut for it.
- Offer a way to navigate from a highlight to the associated comment in the inspector: Ctrl-click a highlight for example, or a menu visible action for it in the Edit or View menu.
- navigate given a comment selection in the inspector to the highlight.
- Show the currently selected highlight differently in the editor.
- Show a marker for comments with no associated highlight.
- Per-user read status for annotations?
- Badge next to "Comments" for the number of new (unread) annotations.
- In-app notifications for newly created comments.
- Email notifications for newly created comments.
- Allow expanding / collapsing reply threads associated with comments.
- Allow linking to comments.
- Ability to "resolve" comments.
- Ability to choose highlight colour.