Upstream multisig threshold check
Clarification and motivation
In #83 (closed) we have added a sanity check to multisig contracts to prevent setting insane threshold/signers. We think this check is useful for everyone and would like to upstream it. However, it is not clear where to make pull requests. Possible options:
- https://github.com/murbard/smart-contracts/blob/master/multisig/michelson/generic.tz ← we have made one PR there and there is nothing going on for a long time. So this repo is likely not the best target.
- I suppose there is at least one multisig contract in
tezos/tezos, at least because multisig-related commands are part of
- Also there is https://gitlab.com/nomadic-labs/mi-cho-coq
- Find a repo where pull request(s) adding such a check will be reviewed. You can ask in Tezos Slack or ask TQ or research it in some other way.
- Make such pull request(s) and get them merged eventually.