You are welcome to file issues (bugs and feature requests) in the MoodleNet meta repository. Note that you will need a GitLab account to do so. Please read the MoodleNet Terms & Conditions, and in particular the Code of Conduct, before filing issues.
If you are reporting a bug, please:
- See if you can replicate the error
- Search to see if the bug has already been reported
- Create a new issue with an appropriate title
- Take a screenshot (if possible)
- Add as much detail about the bug as possible
If you are requesting a new feature:
- Check out the upcoming milestone boards
- If the feature has already been requested, or planned, feel free to give it a
👍and/or add a comment as to why it would be useful
- If the feature has not been requested, please describe what you would like to see in as much detail as possible
The MoodleNet team will review new issues, closing any duplicates, and rewriting them for clarity. We will ask questions if we need more information.