New token sales flow UX
- User clicks "Buy Tokens" on main navigation
- Minds detects if user has a Web3 wallet connected. If yes, continue to step 3. If no, prompt user to connect a Web3 wallet or create one.
- User is provided with two payment options: Pay in Fiat or Crypto
- If user selects crypto, then direct them to the Uniswap swap modal to easily exchange ETH for MINDS
- If user selects fiat, then direct them to the Transak purchase modal to easily exchange fiat for MINDS
- A new main nav item called
Buy Tokensis to be inserted (see designs)
- User can purchase tokens by one of three means. Credit Card, Bank Transfer or Crypto
- Credit card and bank purchases are executed using Transak
- Where a user does not have a wallet connected, a Connect Wallet / Web3 modal will appear (https://www.sketch.com/s/36c5c698-52a8-4ce7-90f2-6be5c843faef/a/28gzWJ/play)
- The default / recommended wallet option is Torus, however this is subject to change.
- When a user purchases tokens using Crypto, they will use Uniswap (not Transak) - The default purchasing currency should be ETH. https://www.sketch.com/s/36c5c698-52a8-4ce7-90f2-6be5c843faef/a/bj9ke9 - Uniswap offers an iframe integration, which may be of use here.
- Once the purchase flow is completed, a confirmation window will appear overviewing the order. https://www.sketch.com/s/36c5c698-52a8-4ce7-90f2-6be5c843faef/a/nazy14
- Once the order is completed, and the user has received their tokens, an in app notification should be presented. https://www.sketch.com/s/36c5c698-52a8-4ce7-90f2-6be5c843faef/a/ED5Vog
Some indicative responsive designs for mobile web can be found below
- Wallet connect https://www.sketch.com/s/36c5c698-52a8-4ce7-90f2-6be5c843faef/a/yKAvPz
- Order received https://www.sketch.com/s/36c5c698-52a8-4ce7-90f2-6be5c843faef/a/rk48KE