User ID: 2470942
Member since June 16, 2018
game design & code at Monoid Labs
Solves problems (usually through code) and likes to jump over obstacles (preferably in real life); I make games professionally if you were looking for that..
Minimal C libraries (single header):
- delaunay triangulation
- binary heap data-structure
- ring buffer data-structure
- token / line parser (with comment support)
Vulkan utility functions:
- result names and debug logger
- extension and layer filtering
- color image transfer and mip-level generation
File format collection optimized for streaming assets:
- Triangle meshes with skinning and morph-target support.
- Transform hierarchies with animations support.
- Examples: Blender exporter, Unity importer, ..
NOTE: legacy version; improved formats and tools will be released soon^tm.
Unity packages for:
- animation: 1D & 2D blend-graphs and state-machine
- collections: native ring-buffer (aka circular-buffer)
- mathematics: more math functions / structures
- graphics: fast mesh generation for simple shapes, gradient texture assets, ..
- assets: helpers for writing asset tools like scripted importers.
Go Chat Server
GO Chat server for session based games.
- Optimized for concurrency with low cpu and memory costs
- No message history (after re-connect or restart)