Error when selecting entities for Carbon Emissions tap
- Install tap Carbon Emissions
- Click "Next" to choose entities
- Observe error message and no window to select entities
- Expected behavior: select entities without any requirement for credentials
python3.7/site-packages/flask/app.py", line 1737, in handle_user_exception reraise(exc_type, exc_value, tb) File "/Users/daniellemorrill/Virtual/Meltano/lib/python3.7/site-packages/flask/_compat.py", line 36, in reraise raise value File "/Users/daniellemorrill/Virtual/Meltano/lib/python3.7/site-packages/flask/app.py", line 1832, in full_dispatch_request rv = self.dispatch_request() File "/Users/daniellemorrill/Virtual/Meltano/lib/python3.7/site-packages/flask/app.py", line 1818, in dispatch_request return self.view_functions[rule.endpoint](**req.view_args) File "/Users/daniellemorrill/Virtual/Meltano/lib/python3.7/site-packages/meltano/api/controllers/orchestrations.py", line 122, in selectEntities extractor_name = incoming["extractor_name"] KeyError: 'extractor_name'
Hypothesis to check: is this related to the CamelCase issues from last week?
- ensure entities display as intended
- do we have to require save before advancing? (Loader for sure IIRC, but for Extractor?) - Livestream Dogfooding feedback