Unclear configuration UI for scheduling orchestration
After I have selected my tap, entities, and target, I am presented with UI for scheduling.
This is a bit confusing to me, here is a list of reactions:
- the text is blue, is it editable? (Yes, I discover, but the text color doesn't denote what is editable versus not... am I missing something on why it is blue?)
- For the "Transform" drop down, what does this mean? It defaults to "skip"... is it ok for me to leave it like that? What would it do if I chose something else? (Maybe would benefit from a tooltip)
- If I select "cancel" instead of "Save" does the ELT still run?
- If I select something other than "@once" for the Interval, will the ELT still run immediately?
- What does "Catch-up Date" mean? I don't think the first-time user will know, can we add a tool tip here?
- (?) tooltips
ELT running feedback indicator- This isn't implemented yet so no-go for now
- Update UI and "Code Style" docs to improve clarity around color use
- Analyze CTA (button group likely)