Landing page for each data source as main CTA post-ELT setup
Here is the context for the subgrouping of a reports landing page #1582 (comment 273489400)
@DouweM Please check the link above for the subgrouping context we will do for each data source (though the example is specifically for Facebook).
So this issue is ultimately about improving context and CTAs (visible by default vs. hidden behind a click/hover) from a data source and/or its pipeline. Currently we have CTAs (that lack context) via the "Reports" dropdown associated with each pipeline in the "Data" page or the "Reports" main navigation dropdown.
My hunch is that we want to do one or the other as opposed to both:
- Nest CTAs with added context with each pipeline
- Have a dedicated landing page that does this (the aforementioned "Reports" landing page)
@DouweM If you have any thoughts, please share. I see both being useful, but I also see implementing each as redundant.
Let's make this MVC for now (hidden route) to dogfood a landing page we would like to see for Facebook.
- List the models themselves (call them "report builders/templates")
- List any reports that leverage that data source
- Link to the documentation and tutorials
- List the data points and their definitions (with thematic groupings)