Doc iteration updates from sync meeting
- Link to the speedruns along with the tour video on the homepage (accomplished in #1168 (closed))
- Link Speedruns page (https://meltano.com/docs/contributing.html#speedruns) to the Releases page and explain what we do here
- Resolve “Releases” section in Contributing versus “Releases” section in Roadmap
- Docs - we should be telling users to use pip3
- Docs - "create your first project" instructions don't really match our speedrun or our UI walkthrough. Change the name to just "carbon"
- Speedruns -- Eliminate #5 (closed) from the docs and make sure we are mimicking exactly the same flow that the user is doing (we should be following our own docs, not a separate guide)
Would have been nice to have a clickable thing to localhost:5000 in the CLI output
- This is clickable. Just need to hit Cmd in addition to click on it
- At the TOP OF THE DOCS FOR THE INSTALL, the CTA should be ”GET THE NEW VERSION”
Installation - prompt to review the README probably doesn't need to be in a red box, stressful. Change to standard gray tip box.
- Can't replicate. Might already be fixed
- clarify "installing dbt" to "installing dbt on the project level"