Move all Orchestrate steps to the Orchestrate Page
Currently, the user configures their pipeline on a single page and then also sets up the orchestration to run on that page. However, after this is done they have to click through somewhere else to see the Airflow UI. It would make more sense for all the orchestration to take place on a single page.
- Configure ELT on the existing page
- After selecting "Save" the configuration is added to a list of named pipelines (so you can more than than one)
- Next each pipeline there is a "run", "edit" and "schedule" button
- Clicking any of these buttons takes you to Orchestration page, where a list of all DAGs are present or can be created/edited/deleted
- We only user the Airflow UI, so that we don't have to keep Meltano's UI in sync with what is in Airflow (and we don't have to limit how Airflow can be used)