Write tutorial for creating Docker Meltano images
Problem to solve
Users need to know how to create their own Docker images with their Meltano project bundled with it.
Anyone who wants to deploy their Meltano project with Docker (includes AWS)
Makes it easier for people to use industry leading tools in conjunction with Meltano
- Verify that we can successfully build Docker images with Meltano projects
- Create documentation that walks the user through
What does success look like, and how can we measure that?
- A user can walk through the guide from start to finish and successfully use Meltano from a Docker image.
(Ensure the feature doesn't cause any regressions)
- Write adequate test cases and submit test results
- Test results should be reviewed by a person from the team
Links / references
Please note that this was taken from GitLab, to be changed accordingly