This modpol wiki is a currently scattered collection of hopefully useful resources.
Existing governance mods
- Vote - "Adds an API to allow players to vote"
- Agree Rules - "A tiny mod that requires players agree your rules, or be kicked."
- newplayer - "Shows rules to players that don't have interact, and allows them to either accept or reject them, granting interact if they agree to them"
- Sheriff voting - "allows players on server to choose "sheriffs", who can oppose greafers"
- Capitalism Game - "an in-development economy game for the Minetest Engine. The aim is to achieve deep simulation of companies and the government."
- Voting Booths on JT2 - "will allow players to submit measures for vote on issues and concerns of relevance to the community, such as auctioning abandoned properties or moving a controversial structure."