Add more negative space: decenter rules and governance even while making them
Right now, CR emphasizes documenting and structuring as much as possible. What kinds of nudges could we include that remind groups that sometimes minimal structure is a good thing?
- Lighten up the process with a more colorful, playful interface, drawing from https://felt.dev
- Create checks to make sure the cart isn't going before the horse—is there relationship underlying the structure?
- Under values or nearby, ask what is intentionally unstructured
- Add qualifiers like "if you make decisions together, how do you make decisions?
- Create a guide on the dangers of over-documentation