Drag'n'drop XML files into mulitplexer view not working in 42.0.0 GUI
Up until 41.0.0, one could drag and drop XML files for e.g. chapters or global tags into mkvtoolnix-gui multiplexer view, and it would successfully recognize the content and fill it in the respective chapters file or global tags file fields.
As of 42.0.0, there is an error message when drag'n'drop XML files into the multiplexer: "The file was not recognized as a supported format (exit code: 0)".
Selecting the files manually through the "Output > General > Global tags > (browse icon)" and "Output > Chapters > Chapter file > (browse icon)" buttons works as intended though.
- Which MKVToolNix version are you using? Have you also tried the latest release?
- 42.0.0 GUI to reproduce the error, 41.0.0 GUI to validate that it worked before.
- Which operating system and architecture (32bit vs 64bit) are you using?
- Windows 10 v1903, 64-bit
- What did you try to do? If possible include the command line if the problem is not strictly limited to the GUI part of one of the programs.
- What was the expected result?
- XML files recognized as valid source files and automatically pasted into respective "Output > General > Global tags" and "Output > Chapters > Chapter file" fields.
- What happened instead?
- XML files not recognized as a supported format when dropped into multiplexer view. However, manually selecting files through associated GUI browse buttons works fine.