wrong start time for audio & video for certain Blu-rays causing desync with external files (e.g. subtitles)
Hello, I'm adding a BD movie through a "index.bdmv" file and it gets loaded correctly, but after the multiplexing job is finished, the additional subtitle file I added to the project gets its playback times altered; it is speed up ~ 2 minutes. I tried to workaround that by adding a "2000" ms delay value, but to no avail; no delay is applied at all. I don't know why that happens, since otherwise the file get multiplexed correctly (original BD's subtitle works fine as well).
The only peculiarity I noted about this particular BD, is that the main movie file "00005.m2ts" lasts a little bit longer that the original movie's time, since it adds a kind of technical information chart right at the start, which has a duration about 2'05"; and has a total length of "1:58:44". But after scanning the BD's index file, I select the "00004.mpls", which loads the right movie's length (1:52:37).
I will upload the BD's folder and the subtitle file to your FTP in case you need to analyze it, but it will take a while since for some reason I'm uploading at aprox. just the
%10 of my upload bandwidth, even after trying doing it with some VPN.
P.S. Folder name: ALTERED-SUBTITLE-TIMES-AFTER-MULTIPLEXING-v40.0.0